Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 1&2

Flying just isn't for me. Mid way on my flight I started having a panic attack. I'd never had a full blown one before, but this one was scary.. and the thought of having to fly all the way home brings on another one!!

Other than being in the air, Quantas was amazing!! They helped me out so much but not only that, FREE drinks, comfy pillows, warm blanky and half decent food. The seats and movie selection wasn't bad either.

Ok so after the worst experience of my life, Jess (who slept the whole way on the plane) and I finally land in LA.
It's day 2 and the LA that we've seen hasn't been that great. We're staying on Melrose Ave. @ the Orbit Hostel. It's not so bad, except that I have to pay for the interent!! (not happy)

Every second shop is a tattoo place and every other one is a psychic.. it's crazy!! The driving is crazy, the people seem to be allowed to turn right at a red light, talk on phones and smoke weed while driving... CRAZY I tell you!! Yesterday we found a really good pizza place with a really cool guy working there.. (Eva, Annika - you ladies would LOVE him) his name is Matt. We hung out with him and his mates who took us out at night. This is when I spotted James Lafferty (One Tree Hill), he was alone and saw me staring for quite a while.. I was too shy to say hi, so now he thinks he has a new stalker! :p (photos)

Today, Jess and I booked to hire a car on Monday to drive to Vegas then San Fran and back to LA. From there we have to book a train through Texas to New Orleans. I'm so excited about our road trip, but also scared to death of the driving. Heh!

Tomorrow I want to go to Beverly Hills and stand in front of the Walsh house!! =D

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment