Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 6&7

I'm dead tired people.. I've forgotten what day it is.
Let me try and back track a little.. So we left Vegas and went on the biggest mission of my life driving to San Francisco. It took 9 hours. Nine long fucking boring, quiet hours. The scenery was beautiful though. The mountains. Beautiful.. then it got dark. I don't like driving here in the dark, stresses me out way too much!! - I have never been so stressed out before. When I get home I'm going to need a holiday just to relax from this.

Anyway, I finally made it into San Fran and over the very cool Golden Gate Bridge... which led to the very hilly streets. Now I'm not just talking hills.. I'm talking steep almost vertical hills. Driving up them was very scary, especially reaching the top of the street, you can only see the sky. Insane!!

So after getting lost and driving in circles we found our hostel called the Adelaide. It makes me feel a little less homesick. :P Although once i got settled in, all this anxiety took over me and I couldn't stop crying for at least an hour. All I wanted was to be at home, with Darcy and being here and not there just didn't make sense to me. I felt really bad. This feeling comes on (not as strong) at least once a day, but I'm trying.. I'm working through it. Darcy's helping me a lot. - And I don't care what anyone thinks about that. He is what makes me truly happy and being apart from him like this doesn't!!

The next morning I felt a lot better so Jess and I went about the town in search of Chine Town and Pier 39. China Town is just a much longer version of ours. It's good to say that I've now been there, but it was nothing special.

Walking to Pier 39 we found Little Italy which was beautiful!!!! The streets and all the houses/apartments were so picture-esque (?) Then it was onto the sea. I love looking out onto the water, the boats everywhere were great too. I'm not to fond of all the shops and restaurants here and they were everywhere here!! Besides that, I enjoyed myself.

This is all I have in me my lovelies.. I'm crashing.. Night. xx

1 comment:

  1. Pol.. where's day 8&9???

    how you doin' love???

    when you hittin' the big N.Y.??

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete