Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 3

Today it was freezing!! We got up early and went to a place called The Grove. It was a place to shop, eat and watch a movie American style which means over the top. It was insane. Beautiful, but like nothing you've seen before. The cinema complex was amazing, the seats were very comfy!! But then we discovered The American Girl Place. This shop is the craziest thing I've seen yet. It sells dolls. Clothes and excessaries for the dolls as well as matching clothes for the little girls who buy the dolls. This was all well and good, but then we found the counter where the dolls that had been bought, would get their hair done whilst sitting on little salon chairs. Jess and I were speechless!!i'll show you photos.

We watched Watchmen. Long ass movie, but good. Some parts were a little funny, as in over the top... Walking out of the movie, I was left with a monster of a headache that lasted 6 hours. I've taken my trusty neurofen plus and I'm about to head to bed.

My next post will be from Vegas.
Till then...

xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm so insanely jealous of your courage to do this. But reading your progress makes me feel i'm there with you. Keep those details coming.

    Take care, Vicki

    ReplyDelete